I’ve been wanting to try purchasing a beauty box for the longest time now, and finally got around to doing it.
There are quite a few out there, but I decided on Bag of Love. The reason I opted for this particular beauty bag was due to the super cute design (I’m a sucker for cute packaging!) and the sneak peeks that were provided on their Facebook page.
Here are the contents in the bag;
The bag not only includes the products, but also comes with a pamphlet of simple details of the products as well as basic instructions on how to use each product;
As for the products, here’s what I got;
1. Olay Regenerist Serum, 50ml RM 49.90
When Olay is mentioned the first thing that comes to mind is their anti aging creams. This particular one, is meant to smooth and reduce fine lines and wrinkles! Definitely something I need to start planning to invest in!
2. O’slee Roseship Beauty Solution Advance Formula III, 100ml RM 59.9O
This product can be used for multi-purposes. It’s a toner, make up base, & body lotion all in one. I’m not a huge fan of the scent it has, however I tried it as a toner and it works well enough as it is moisturizing.
3. CK Eternity Aqua Women Rollerball EDP, 6ml RM 49
I actually squealed in excitement when I saw this! I love Calvin Klein fragrances and this has been a scent I’ve been eyeing for a while now. I love this scent as it smells really fresh, but not too strong and overpowering. & now, I have a small one I can carry around in my handbag! *does a little dance*
4. RVB Skinlab Diego Dalla Palma Cell Detoxium Purifying Clay Mask, 1 sachet RM 29.90
This is the first product I tried from the Bag of Love. It is an intensive care mask that has ventilated green clay with detoxifying and re-mineralizing action. It is supposed to gently refines skin texture, as well as restore brightness, firmness and softness all in one. The texture was light, and doesn’t harden on your face. I washed it after 10 minutes and my skin felt super soft and clean! I’m definitely investing this product soon.
5. NUXE Hulle Prodigieuse Shimmer Multi-Purpose Dry Oil, 100ml RM 198
Here’s another multi-purpose product (I love it when something has several functions!). This oil can be use on face, hands and legs, and surprisingly, hair as well! Again, I’m not a fan of distinct scents, so I don’t quite like how this smells but I certainly love how it looks! I tried it today and it gave my face a glowy, golden tint (similar to using a bronzer!). The smell fades after awhile, so it wasn’t really an issue after all.
6. Swiss line Force Vitale Aqua Vitale Cream, 50ml RM 368
This lightweight cream is said to quickly penetrate into the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and soft. I tested it earlier and I must say, I love it already!
& last but not least, the bag itself!;
I love, love, love cute bags! & this is probably one of the cutest designs I’ve seen on Bag Of Love. To keep up with the travel theme, it’s designed to look like an old fashioned envelope (the type I used when I wrote to my pen-pals wayyy back in primary school!).
I love bags like these because the usage for them is endless. I’m currently using this to carry my accessory making tools on the go :3
Reasons why I would continue subscribing to Bag of Love are:
- The price is very reasonable for such amazing beauty products! RM 39.90 for monthly, RM 119.70 + mystery gift for 3 months or RM 478.80 + free 1 month for 12 months.
- It allows me to try and sample products I wouldn’t normally try (and lose out on!). I already found several gems in this bag that is really worth trying!
- Even if I don’t like a certain scent or shade of the product, I can always give it to a friend 🙂
- You can purchase it as a gift for a girlfriend!
In conclusion, the Bag of Love is value for money! Plus, which girl doesn’t like being able to pamper herself with beauty and products? 🙂
To purchase your own Bag of Love, or even learn more about what it’s all about, you can check out their website HERE!